About me II
Integer posuere erat a ante venenatis dapibus posuere velit aliquet. Cras mattis consectetur purus sit amet fermentum.
Why I do what I do
- I photograph to share the infinite beauty of the world, found both in nature and humanity.
- I photograph to give my clients a piece of their world that they can hold forever and place before their hearts at any time.
- Every time I photograph, I strive for the highest aesthetic and to connect what I see with what I feel.
- I am in constant pursuit of excellence: The tilt of a head, the fold of a scarf, an errant blade of grass: Every nuance, every detail, every trifle is significant, must be noticed and considered.
- I believe in meeting head on the challenges that confront every photographer. Time, money, access, energy, light, weather, attitude: These elements are always present. They are never insurmountable.
- I look, listen to my heart and peer into the soul of my subjects. Then I photograph.
Yehoshua Halevi is an award-winning professional photojournalist, artist, teacher, mentor and photographer of life-cycle events. His credits include a distinguished list of international clientele, including major publications, highlighted by National Geographic, as well as non-profit organizations, corporations and private individuals.